HIGH LEVEL & OVERFILL ALARM SYSTEM FOR TANKERS
High Level & Overfill Alarm System is an independent high level and overfill alarm system that is used for level detection in oil & chemical tankers, FSO & FPSO, LPG & LNG carriers and oil barges.
The High Level & Overfill Alarm System fits any new-build and retrofit installations and meets all IMO requirements for independent alarm systems of 95%/98% tank level.
The TLA™ (Tank Level Alarm) has no moving parts or electronics inside the tank, so it requires much less maintenance than most conventional sensors. This makes it a perfect solution for retrofit installations, resulting in reduced service and maintenance costs.
- Highly compact and economical solution
- Easy replacement of existing outdated systems
- Fits any tank and can be adapted to any installation
- New and improved state-of-the-art TLA™
- No moving parts or electronics inside the tank
- Low “total cost of ownership”
- Tank level alarm TLA™
- Alarm panel
- Red flashing lamp
- Yellow flashing lamp