API Marine can provide a fully integrated and tailormade solution for Chemical Tankers. The solution consist of high quality sensors and control system, and a modern and user-friendly software package providing full automation of the vessel’s operations.
Scope of supply for Chemical Tankers:
- Tank Level Gauging System for Cargo Tanks
- High Level and Overfill Alarm System
- Tank Level Gauging System for Ballast and Service Tanks
- Valve and Remote Control System
- On-line Loading and Stability Computer System
Main functions and features
It provides centralized remote automated control and monitoring, emergency alarm and status alarm of the following:
- Cargo and ballast operations
- Cargo level, temperature and pressure monitoring
- Tank sounding system for ballast and service tanks
- High/Overfill system for cargo tanks
- Cargo and ballast pumps operation
- Monitoring and control valves
- Online monitoring of loading, stability and floatability
- Manifold pressure and temperature monitoring
- Overfill detection for service tanks
- Draft, trim/list monitoring
The Integrated Solutions for Chemical Tankers are reliable and powerful tools for safe and efficient vessel operation. The unique and modular design of the system enables tailor-made solutions for any type of tankers. The system hardware and software are 100% developed and manufactured by API Marine, and it is an “open source” system with the possibility of integrating third-party equipment.
All systems are certified and approved by all major Classification Societies.